Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term 'Metropak or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Metropak Australia ABN is 36 918 044 003
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us to distribute. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We have the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- All quotations are subject to amendment on or after acceptance to meet any permitted increase in the current cost of production (materials, working hours and wages).
- Every effort will be made to carry out any contract, but the due performance of it is subject to variation or cancellation owing to an Act of God, War, Strike, Lock-outs, Fire, Flood, Drought or any other cause beyond control, or owing to inability to procure materials or articles except at increased prices due to any of the forgoing.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the correct quantity ordered, but owing to the difficulty of producing exact quantities, orders are conditional upon a margin of 10% being allowed for overs or shortages, the same to be charged for or deducted pro rate.
- Quotations are exclusive of GST, which will be added onto total.
- All prices are subject to alteration without notice and any variation in the cost of labour and/or materials is to buyer's account.
- An order cannot be cancelled except upon conditions which will compensate the seller for all work done and materials used to the date of the cancellation.
- Any goods which are not taken by the buyer within in the period of stipulated for delivery to be paid in full within 30 days from the date of expiration of the period. Such goods to remain at the buyer's risk.
- No responsibility will be accepted for errors in proofs passed by customer. When proofs are required, author's corrections on and after the first proof, including alterations in style, will be charged extra.
- Where a special delivery is required by the buyer involving additional costs, including overtime, to be borne by the seller, such costs shall be for the account of the buyer.
- The buyer shall indemnify the seller against any claims, demands and costs and expenses of whatever nature arising out of any infringement of copyright, trade marks, trade names or other rights by any design, legend or other matter that the seller may print or otherwise reproduce upon the said goods at the buyer's request.
- If the buyer makes default in payment or commits an act of bankruptcy or, being an incorporated company, passes any resolution for winding up, we reserve all rights to withdraw or cancel this contract in so far as it remains underperformed, in all or in part, without any liability on our part.
- The good described on any invoice shall remain the property of METROPAK AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd until such time as this invoice is satisfied in full.
- METROPAK AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd shall be entitled to recover possession of goods if payment has not been made in accordance with the conditions of sale.